To do exactly what is being done. Strip Softimage of its Intellectual
Property, Kill it and bring all that they can into Maya. End of Story. I
knew it from day one but didnt want to believe it and was actually
comforted by a lot of the old timers saying that the death of softimage has
been sung since it started and not to worry. We have a bright future and
more yada yada yada.

--
www.johnrichardsanchez.com