My God, it is just more of the same:

Buy technology innovation, bolt it onto Maya, stand back in case it
collapses under its own weight, look for something else to buy to start the
cycle over again.

The reality is that Autodesk is ALWAYS looking for the new stuff, the shiny
bling, if you will.

They don't hone their tools over time, they don't make them work perfectly,
they just look to replace them (because hey, if it is new, it MUST be
better, right?).

How many hair solutions does Maya have now, huh?

1) Fur
2) Paint FX
3) nHair
4 XGen