From: Raffaele Fragapane [raffsxsil...@googlemail.com]
Sent: 20 March 2014 01:32 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Autodesk webinar

I was half poking fun, it's actually a nifty gadget. Doesn't look that small
(any she said jokes?), but I guess on the right of the keyboard it might be
viable.
You could also consider a nostromo game pad at that point. I tried using one
for a while actually but it didn't click for me, they're not bad though, and a
good deal cheaper than that pad.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Eric Turman