From: Sebastien Sterling [sebastien.sterl...@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 April 2014 06:39 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: A Good Read!

I think he is quite right in his assertion, what was hurting you Olivier ?

On 1 April 2014 16:29, olivier jeannel
<olivier.jean...@noos.fr<mailto:olivier.jean...@noos.fr>> wrote:
... Red this very quickly, because it upsets me every 4 words.
Frankly, the guy who is way too smart or to arty for those complex 3d software,
should just buy a pen...

Remember me some Texas Lightwave/NT communication from back in the day.