140 pages pdf !

Le 02/04/2014 11:32, "Javier \"El Elástico\"" a écrit :
Hey! That it is good!

El miércoles, 02 de abril de 2014 11:14:07, Jordi Bares escribió:
Latest news, now hosted by Side Effects after my dropbox account was
blocked by excessive traffic!!!

X-DDD

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2711&Itemid=166

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com

On 28 Mar 2014, at 18:19, Jordi Bares <jordiba...@gmail.com> wrote:

You may want to keep checking my dropbox folder or the SI users
forum… things are moving fast.

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&t=31012&start=175

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com <mailto:jordiba...@gmail.com>

On 27 Mar 2014, at 16:24, Meng-Yang Lu <ntmon...@gmail.com
<mailto:ntmon...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I didn't like the expressions at first either.  But you kinda lean
on them after awhile.  Say you had a particle emission that you
wanted to turn on at frame 35.  Most other packages you'd key a 0 at
frame 34, move a frame, then key it on at frame 35.  You can
absolutely do it this way in Houdini.  OR you can just type $FF > 34
in the activation field.

You can make your own randomize nodes using VOPSOPs and yes, save
them for later.  And you can build the parameters and promote them,
meaning you can make them more accessible at the top level to tweak
and adjust without having to always dive down into the lower level
nodes themselves.  So say you built a noise and want to pass it off
to another artist, you can only promote say the Amplitude field and
let them play with that, but not promote the frequency field because
they have no business touching that.

In the past few days, I've learned you can pretty much control
everything from within Houdini and quickly build an interface to do
so.  It's not called an operating system for 3D for nothing.  Truly
powerful stuff.

-Lu

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Cristobal Infante <cgc...@gmail.com