I am sure this has probably already been answered somewhere, but in the mass of posts since the "retirement" notice, I must have missed it. What happens to us Softimage users once the new releases have been made available? Do we get instant access to Maya or Max 2015 together with "our" Softimage 2015 or do we have to additionally have to do anything, like specify Maya or Max for instance? And how does this work for the licensing? Do we have to add anything specific toour license request to make our claims to the specific "transitional" license apparent (with regard to the ongoing "previous version usage")?

Greetz
Leendert

--

Leendert A. Hartog AKA Hirazi Blue
Administrator NOT the owner of si-community.com