Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 20:19:01 -0300
Subject: Re: strand tree and xsi2014
From: xsiml...@gmail.com
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Hi Andi,
not that I know... some ice updates really messed up the whole thing.
unfortunatelly I will not have the time to dig into the nodes and fix it, sorry.

have you ever checked the (much more elegant solution) Forester plugin from
3dQuakers ?
(http://3dquakers.com/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=70&Itemid=103)

Hello,
i was wondering if someone had tracked down the issue in Fabricio Chamon's
superb strand tree compounds that stopped it working in  2014? Failing that
would I be able to find a list of ice nodes that changed between 2013 and 1014
so i could at least have a chance of replacing / rebuilding just the bits that
changed (before i rebuild them all by hand - and then discover that I've still
not fixed it)

cheers,
A.

http://www.hackneyeffects.com/
https://vimeo.com/user4174293http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andi-farhall/b/496/b21

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lord_hackney/
http://spylon.tumblr.com/

represent those of Hackney Effects Ltd.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any
action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.