Hi Steven,
I don't work for Maxon, I'm just a beta tester/fanboy :-)

With graphics drivers on Windows, sometimes the issues persist over a few
versions. It's not always clear cut, as it may be related to other parts of
your OS.
The unfortunate fact is that Maxon themselves can't do anything about it
directly, but as all major SW companies, they report bugs to HW manufacturers,
and they have to find solutions.

For more information about graphics cards and C4D, you may log on to CGSociety
- Maxon C4D forum.
There's a large and very helpful C4D community, and they may have more info on
the best driver for your GFX card.

Cheers