Thanks Sergio :)

Yes i know ACS, i played with its free sample when it first appeared and
even suggested some new features to it, like the ability to change from IK
to FK and vice versa maintaining the same Positions or changing Parentings
like IK follow head or Shoulder or Hips and maintaing same positions, im
used to it on the rigs I work with, going back to no having those features
its not a show stopper but... yah know :) I even made simple example videos
showing this to ACS guy(forgot his name) showing how they worked on
iAnimate Rigs. As a curious fact, I was a owner of the first ACS
apparition, in good old LW times :)

When I spoke about Pose Managers im speaking in things like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJvxlGpYc1o

Although its  third partie script (free by the way) but im used to these
kind os Pose Managers that take screenshots when we make the Poses, I
currently must have probably 20-30 stored Poses already in a  TV production
I recently started working on, if I didn't had the screenshots and
everything was text based it would be a mess for me. Also this Poses are
made Public so anyone from the Studio can acess them to save time during
Animation.

I need to take a more serious look at Modo like I said previously, Maya is
great for CA, but for the rest... its welcome to 1999 when we are used to
Softimage... and so far I havent found the slightest interest in getting
more deep than just doing CA in Maya, so im looking around and trying to
decide if I should invest time in Modo or Houdini :)