Not as if there is a shortage of softies that worked on recognizable things here :)

On 09/24/14 15:21, Jason S wrote:
At least we don't necessarily need tons of material to make a catchy edit, but I think it's that I would have liked to have stuff in there that people could actually recognize or have some the "greatest hits" done in Softmage in a "fan-made" collection clip.