the lg-34UM95 looks even better
res 3440*1440
http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-34UM95-P-ultrawide-monitor

Le 21/10/2014 18:26, Manuel Huertas Marchena a écrit :
talking about monitors...
have anyone seen this one:
http://www.lg.com/ca_en/monitors/lg-34UM65

I am a bit scared to buy a monitor I havent tested before... and recently started to do a bit of search to replace my current monitor at home ( ...a very old non ips asus..) and my first choice was a dell u2413h, because I have used it and I know is a good monitor (I use it at work), but is a bit expensive and I will need two. But then I saw that lg which says ips...blabla ( and its 34 inch so I can bare with only one instead of a dual setup) and kinda been a bit undecided on the subject! not sure if someone here had used it yet.. Also I noticed that used apple cinema displays have gone a bit cheaper second hand on ebay.. I am evaluating all options..

cheers

-Manu

IMDB <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4755969/>| Portfolio <http://envmanu.com><http://envmanu.carbonmade.com/>| Vimeo <http://vimeo.com/manuelhuertasmarchena>| Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/manuelhuertas>

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 20:26:02 +0700
Subject: Re: Off topic but useful tip: 27" Korean WQHD (2560X1440) LEDMonitors are awesome and cheap!
From: sku...@gmail.com
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

If you don't need the 27" this at least looks interesting. It's not out yet, and I'd wait until the reviews are in but it's basically a 22" widescreen Cintiq for $500 - $600 depending if you want multi-touch as well as pen.

http://surfaceproartist.com/blog/2014/10/11/monoprice-teases-low-cost-multi-touch-pen-display