Hi there,

So, as soon as I hit "7" (render tree) or "Alt 9" (Ice Tree) XSI_2013 crashes with a windows error message.

First of, I'm aware that it is a known SI 2013 bug and that it was adressed in SI 2014.

The workaround (for me) was to open an ice tree and a render tree in an empty scene, minimise them, and then load the scene.

I used to live with that workaround, but I recently dropped my quadro4000 for a TitanZ, and now, in a fresh empty scene, as soon as I hit 7 or Alt9, XSI crashes instantly. So no more workaround for me.

Obviously, 2 things changed :
1 /The graphic card
2/ The graphic drivers

So, I was wondering if there was something to do with the driver ? Maybe a known stable version, or some settings to tweak ?
Atm, I use the latest Nvidia drivers with SLI  disabled.