Jill, thanks that's great to know.

Rob, Sehsucht has also started using 2015 in production a few months ago
and so far there are no complaints.

Also I have been working on a few very ICE-centric jobs in 2015 during the
last months and I've got to say that the new improvements in ICE have
really put my workflow speed on steroids.

I'm not talking about fancy new nodes or tools - but the amount of clicks,
aiming and mouse movement needed to create and wire up a graph has
decreased by a _huge_ factor due to the tab workflow and the naming
auto-completion.

So from an ICE centric point of view I'd love it if I'd never have to go
back to an older version of Soft... :)

Cheers, Martin

--
       Martin Chatterjee