Yes, very well. On various macbook pros over the last 5 years, I've
been running Soft on Bootcamp and Parallels (some viewport shaders
don't work in Parallels, so just switch to bootcamp when needed).
It's not complex to setup or run at all.
--
Graham D Clark, VP/Head of Stereography, Stereo D, Deluxe
phone: why-I-stereo