The first person announcing they are off to have a prostate exam and asking
if anyone wants to tag along to have theirs checked as well wins the thread.

>>> www.simonreeves.com<http://www.simonreeves.com/>

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!