I can feel my mental health being eroded by having to "use" maya. Selecting
things is making me want punch things. Thankfully this isn't permanent and i
can go back to normality sometime next week.

and breath.....

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 20:50:49 +1100
Subject: Re: Maya thinks they're clever....and that's the problem
From: raffsxsil...@googlemail.com
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Didn't Autodesk ACTUALLY buy something virology or pharmacology related
recently? Vague memories of some scary piece of news.
On 19 Feb 2015 12:12, "Bradley Gabe" <witha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry John, you didn't hear. I fixed Ebola a while ago. However, Autodesk
bought out the technology and has discontinued it in favor of only supporting
their Hanta virus cure.
No worries, if you do contract Ebola, you can just use the Hanta treatment.
Granted, it doesn't effectively treat Ebola, but a virus is a virus.

Sent from my iPhone