Not sure if this is it but isn’t the mib_twosided meant to be placed after the
illumination shader and not before?

So that you essentially have two distinct materials/w texture plugged into
mib_twosided  one for front and one for back.

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Pierre Schiller
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:42 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: ICE instances with sequence sprite particles - double side?

Hi, I´m following this:
http://softimage.wiki.softimage.com/xsidocs/ICE_particle_shaders_SpritesonICEParticles.htm
and this: http://xsisupport.com/2010/02/21/sprite-sequences-on-ice-particles/

..to get an image sequence into instances on ICE. Works well. The shader reads,
I cycle, etc..
But once I connect the mib_twosided into the diffuse port of the main material
(a phong), then all goes kaput. I only see the first frame of the sequence. I´m
using the attribute MySpriteID on the
time source parameter for the image sequence.

The general idea is to generate a bunch of pictures : front side with the
picture, back side white texture.
What should I check to keep this working?

Thanks.
David R.