Kris, can we see a WIP? I understand if you would prefer not to.

SCL

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Kris Rivel
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2015 2:54 PM
To: Softimage List
Subject: Re: data stream

I keep solving my own problems...happy to report I did this with some simple
spawning of random characters! Didn't think it would be that easy!

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Kris Rivel <krisri...@gmail.com
<mailto:krisri...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Trying to think of the best way to create a "data stream" effect. I have some
nice flowing strands but I want to add random digits, bits of text, etc. I
would love if each particle flowing along my path was randomly dropping a
different character at each frame or specific intervals. Any suggestions?

Kris