@Diana
Thank you as always :)

@Luceric
Thanks for the suggestion, it was already off. Right now just compounding
random groups before saving is making re-opening the scene and tree much
less painful. And then just explode them.

@Jason
I'm considering what to do with it after I finish it. Though I'll probably
need to make it more ICE adept, since this is a blueprint and some
procedures I'm using are not for this context.

Another side question. As the tree grows, having the ability to select
connections becomes hazardous since one can easily disconnect something and
not notice and then, chase around tail to find it. Any way to only be able
to select the connections near the ports?

Thanks!

--

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/animatics/probiner-sig.gif]Pedro