From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Pierre Schiller
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 4:35 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Random expression for "noise" on Local.posy - please help

Hello group. I am trying to make a Y value have a noise driven parameter
directly in it´s local.posy
I found out noise can do the job on the expression editor.

But it only generates 1 value on 1 frame. I tried FC and end up on an error:
FC noise( 15, 8, 5 ).

How is the expression to be written? I want it to vary (randomly between a
0.042 and 0.062) each frame.

Thanks.
David R.
--