As an additional test to see what's going on?

Rob
\/-------------\/----------------\/

On 12-1-2016 12:44, Sven Constable wrote:

Yes, a bummer. Maybe less work with just reinstalling softimage..if it will work then. I'm not sure if tried to reistalling Softimage back then to fix it but I probably did. I think deleting the user account was my last hope.

*From:*softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com [mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] *On Behalf Of *Morten Bartholdy
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 12, 2016 10:34 AM
*To:* softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
*Subject:* RE: Can't start Softimage - system failure

Interesting - this actually worked. I still can't start Soft on the usual account, so I guess I will have to proceed with deleting it and rename the new working one. Lots of crap to reestablish though. Bummer.

It would be really nice to know how it can become corrupted like this. Last thing I did before it broke was exit Softimage without closing the scene I had been working on.

Thanks Sven.

Morten