Oh shit.. I think you might be right :)
There is a certain "crest" of creativeness about this sheep ;)
If it is him, he seems a bit less abrasive than last time he was here.
On 09/02/2016 17:42, Cristobal Infante wrote:
I am pretty sure the creative sheep has just made it's way to the houdini list, and it's somehow entertaining all the expert with his questions.

I have to say people on the houdini list are extremely kind and but that can't last surely!!!