I have to apologize for never beeing there.  A bit far for me too, always
on prod....
I really apreciated what you did all these years and always loved and
learnt a lot from the videos of the Ubertage.
Let's stick around this list for as many years as possible, and if you come
to Paris, please drop me a line !