So...i had a thought a while back.  Maurice may already be all over it,
but...

As far as I know they have not open sourced (not sure they can) the content
of the site and most websites have policies that at the very least grant
this permission to the site owner (Autodesk) concerning user submitted
content; if not actual ownership of submitted content. I believe the person
hosting will want and , Autodesk should send, a legal document giving the
person hosting it permission (in a limited and specific way) to use, copy,
store, distribute, modify, grant third parties the ability to
distribute/copy/etc on their behalf(their hosting and CDN), etc..  Both
Copyright and Trademark items will need to be outlined. Concerning
trademark at least hold the host harmless for improper Trademark usage as
it exists on the site currently, as this could violate their current posted
terms of usage. I'm certain not every instance of "Softimage" is "Autodesk
Softimage®".  Autodesk's EULA for their sites doesn't allow these things
currently and should a trademark/copyright issue arise, from Autodesk or a
person who originally granted permission to Autodesk to use the content
they created, this paperwork will be needed. Not that and issue will occur,
but it could. This was my primary reason for not volunteering my webspace.