Guys the video was removed, I didnĀ“t get the chance to check it out. I
shared it this morning and now the link is down by user. Could anyone
please confirm?
Is it a thing of not giving exposure to FE? or Softimage???

:( I mean halloween is over, this is no trick or treat time :(

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Marc-Andre Carbonneau <
marc-andre.carbonn...@ubisoft.com> wrote:

> GO HYBRIDE!

Portfolio 2013 <http://be.net/3dcinetv>
Cinema & TV production