Don't get me wrong, there's barely a day goes by that I don't miss
Softimage for one reason or another.  But seriously, the future now lies
elsewhere, no matter how hard that is for people to accept.

My post was mostly a reaction to the feeling that this situation is somehow
deserving of a documentary or the like...

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 4:06 PM, patrick nethercoat <patr...@brandtanim.co.uk