I still use combustion everyday despite the fact I can’t stencil anymore
(windows 10 issue, haven’t found a workaround),  I try and try to give after
affects a shot, but each year those tiny tiny dials and buttons get harder to
read in after effects.  One day I will move on.

From: Graham Bell
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 6:01 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: Softimage EOL 2017 - The chronicles of a giant (documentary)

Hardly that impactful when they’re now 20% up from last year.

At the time of the announcement I always figured in 2+2 equation of usage. 2
years before end of support, then another 2 years before people finally give it
up. Though I’m sure it will go longer, I used to still come across people using
Combustion.

But seriously, it’s gone, get over it. For your own sanity, please let it go.