Hey, I'm currently taking a good look at Houdini as an application moving
forward and I'm wondering if anyone has or uses any custom scripts to mimic
some of the more used functions of Softimage. I'm thinking of things such as
"Match All Transforms" and "Move Center to Vertices". General workflow commands
you realise you miss when you jump into new software, I can imagine a script
savvy guy out there must have whipped up custom shelf as soon as the program
opened [😉] . Any information would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers,

Tim