> I just wanted to say that it's more likely that AD revives XSI, than
> Newtek will gain substantial grounds with Lightwave. :)

That's maybe a little unfair to lil' old Lightwave considering XSI is not
only dead but long since become one with the daisies. Lightwave to it's
credit still draws breath and I'd be pretty proud of being behind the DCC
that was the primary technology used on so many well known FX driven TV
shows through the nineties and noughties. Surely you reached that part of
the wiki page to read the roll call.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LightWave_3D