On 09/25/17 11:52, Jonathan Moore wrote:
Fire wiped out my studio - lost a lot of vintage synth hardware, to go along with my workstations and the insurance company a proving to be an upward battle.

Wow that's nuts.

I hope you didn't loose any data (or other irreplaceable things) along with those synths
and I hope you get cool new hardware out of your misfortune,
(and anything else that insurance are suppose to cover in those very circumstances)

best of luck,