Well, there you go... You can see that in Houdini 16.5 (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__vimeo.com_239828144&d=DwICaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=03dNdWcJLx25CNQtnuq9ag-h0UeRloNZ0etUrCP3IPk&s=QGq_k-YaWltbBgMZrYG4zX-48QX7WZzqi07AOvBTf6Y&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__vimeo.com_239828144&d=DwMFaQ&c=76Q6Tcqc-t2x0ciWn7KFdCiqt6IQ7a_IF9uzNzd_2pA&r=GmX_32eCLYPFLJ529RohsPjjNVwo9P0jVMsrMw7PFsA&m=N2Vb-j_1yEG1T7iLmOyceqou2RUR5O3T-54diimY1bs&s=aqjODiL6tOfYklM1tlalzeu6S3ti1FGkrL2LYitI4-w&e=>) they've already pushed a few new animation features. I'm sure more will follow in version 17. As I said, they are working on improving their animation tools. It might take a few more version to get something worth switching over for, but you can see there's an effort put into that area.