Thats really awesome and perfectly integrated!

Though it makes me miss the times when things like this popped-up from all sorts of shop sizes around. Such as things you'd find sprinkled around the "Great work done with Softimage" thread.
(armies of artists is almost a prerequisite now to get high level things done)

But regardless, that's absolutely flawless, (and very cute!) work!
Kudos!