Hi Mirko,

We are long time RR users but stuff like this might make us look elsewhere. I
have no time for tinkering with sysadmin stuff that I just really want to work,
and quickly :) Time spent on that is less time for producing pixels.

So what is the basic setup procedure in Deadline?
One thing though - Thinkbox can apparently not be bothered with posting pricing
- you actually have to contact them to get to know -> oldschool -> sucks.

Morten