Maya supports character sets, you can create one from the Animation Menu
via Key-> Create Character Set. There are different kriteria available
from that dialog to add keyable attributes of selected objects,
including selected channels from the channel box.

The character set can then be selected at the very bottom right corner
underneath the playback controls. Setting a key will then key all
channels listed in the active character set.

I've heard mixed things of character sets. Some use them, some don't.
Like any additional thing in Maya that builds on top of existing
functionality, it comes with additional bugs...

Stefan