Which partition(s) have the actual /usr/local data on it. /dev/dsk/c0t1d0s2
represents the entire disk. I don't think you want to mount that.

________________________________
From: hadi motamedi <motamed...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, July 3, 2010 1:19:28 AM
Subject: [Solaris-Users] /etc/vfstab ?

Dear All
I have Solaris26 bootable on my qemu-system-sparc.exe . I have received an
image from another solaris system with his /usr/local stuff included . I
want to add it on my qemu-systems-sparc.exe as a secondary disk so I added
the following on my /etc/vfstab :
/dev/dsk/c0t1d0s2 /dev/rdsk/c0t1d0s2 /usr/local ufs 2 yes
But I don't see this new 'usr/local' folder to be added to my solaris26 .
Can you please let me know what is wrong in my procedure?
Thank you