On Apr 19, 2007, at 11:04 AM, Michael Kimsal wrote:
Perhaps I'm simplifying it a bit. It would certainly help out our comfort
level
to have it either be on or configurable by default, rather than having to
maintain a
'patched' version (yes, the patch is only one line, but it's the principle
of the thing).
I suspect this would be the same for others.

And here's where your effort could go the extra mile to help _yourself_ out as well as the community... instead of the one-line change, make it a few more lines and make it a switch from the configuration (like the toggle for AND/OR default operator) and even better round it out with a test case. Submit it, lobby for it to be reviewed and applied, and step 3... profit! :)

        Erik