I checked out the latest solr source code from subversion and put it in
an eclipse project.  I used all the jars for the project (had to add
junit).  I get errors in eclipse about two constants not being defined
in one of the library jars:

(based on imports org.apache.lucene.analysis.ngram.EdgeNGramTokenizer)
EdgeNGramTokenizer.DEFAULT_MAX_GRAM_SIZE

and

EdgeNGramTokenizer.DEFAULT_MAX_GRAM_SIZE

are not defined.  So was a class changed that this Solr class depends
on?

The error happens in org.apache.solr.analysis.EdgeNGramTokenizerFactory:

maxGramSize = (maxArg != null ? Integer.parseInt(maxArg) :
EdgeNGramTokenizer.DEFAULT_MAX_GRAM_SIZE);

String minArg = args.get("minGramSize");

minGramSize = (minArg != null ? Integer.parseInt(minArg) :
EdgeNGramTokenizer.DEFAULT_MIN_GRAM_SIZE);

Am I doing something wrong?

Paul Sundling