hi ,
The tool is undergoing substantial testing in our QA department .
Because it is an official internal project also, the bugs are filed in
our bug tool. We are fixing them as and when they are reported. It has
gone through some good iterations and it is going to power the backend
for a 2 of our products which are going to come out in a month's time.
(More in the pipeline).

Internally it has already had a 1.0  release. The next patch is going
to contain the 1.0 release + a few extra features.

We are testing with a dataset of ~3 million documents . Each document
is built by joining around 6 tables.

This is not to say that it is free of bugs. Please do the testing and
report back any bugs and we will be glad to incorporate the fixes in
the next patch.

--Noble

--
--Noble Paul