Hi Jan,

(2014/09/05 21:01), Jan Verweij - Reeleez wrote:
Hi,

If I'm correct you will get a statuscode="0" in the response if you
use XML messages for updating the solr index.

I think you mean by statuscode="0" is status=0 here.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>
name="QTime">7</int></lst>
</response>

Is there a list of possible other statuscodes you can receive in case
anything fails and what these errorcodes mean?

I don't think we have a list of possible other status because Solr
doen't return status other than 0. Instead of status code in XML,
you should look at HTTP status code e.g. 200 OK, 404 Not Found, etc.
because if there is something wrong on Solr while updating (even querying)
index, Solr may not return XML anyway.

Koji
--
http://soleami.com/blog/comparing-document-classification-functions-of-lucene-and-mahout.html