Hi Ali,

I don't think Solr has such function OOTB. One way I can think of is that
you can implement UpdateRequestProcessor. In processAdd() method of
the UpdateRequestProcessor, as you can read field values, you can calculate
the total score and copy the total score to a field e.g. total_score.
Then you can sort the query result on total_score field when you query.

Koji
--
http://soleami.com/blog/comparing-document-classification-functions-of-lucene-and-mahout.html