Otis,

May I ask you how do you go about handling user access privileges? I mean
you need some mechanism how to get user privileges from corporate
environment (LDAP for example) and filter returned hits using document
access policy. Also you may be caching these informations as well for
performance reasons (refreshing once a day for example). Do you use some
general open framework or ad-hoc code?

Thanks & Regards,
Lukas

--