Daniel,

1.5 seconds is quite long and 60 seconds is....more than scary - smells like
some is not set up right.
You have a lot of fields of type text, but a number of field sound like they
really need not be tokenized and should thus be of type string.
Do you really need 6 warming searchers?
I think "date" type is pretty granular.  Do you really need that type of
precision?
I don't have shell handy here to check, but is that 'M' in -Xmx... recognized,
or should it be lowercase 'm'?
Have you noticed anything weird while looking at the Solr Java process with
jConsole?

Otis