Consider constructing the id concatenating an extra string for each
document  . You can construct that field using the TeplateTransformer.
in the entity owners keep the id as

<field column="id" name="id" template="owners-${owners.id}"/>
and in vets
<field column="id" name="id" template="vets-${vets.id}"/>

or anything else which can make it unique

--Noble

--
--Noble Paul