You know what guys, I have had a change in perspective…

I previously thought: do I want to index all these documents multiple times
just to protect 3 fields
I am now thinking: do I really want to try to parse all the fields in a query
when there are only 3 roles.

I have only 4k documents and 3 roles, so thats 8k more documents and I doubt I
will need to cross query with the other documents …

Until I have more or more complex roles, or more protected documents, I think
multiple cores is the best option …

Cheers