Hello
Thank you for your reply.
I am wondering if you can clarify a bit more for me. Is
field_where_string_may_be_present something that I have to specify? I am
searching HTML page.
For example if I search for the word "name" I am trying to display the
entire sentence containing  "name = T" or maybe "name: T". Ultimately by
searching for the string "name" I am trying to find the value of name.

Thanks for your time. I appreciate your help
-T