I have an AnalyticsQuery that takes several params computed at runtime
because they are dynamic. There is a MergeStrategy that needs to combine
stats data and merge doc Ids. There is a DocTransformer that injects some
stats  into each returned doc. I cannot seem to get all the pieces to work
together.My query:
q=*:*&indent=true&fl=VENDOR_NAME,[TedT]&fq={!TedFilter+myvar%3Dhello}&rows=1This
is what I need to happen:- collector gets docs and computes stats - places
stats on the request context so the transformer can see them- transformer
reads custom stats and adds a field to the doc with some stat info- repeat
per shard- merge gets doc list that has id, [TedT] fields so I can properly
merge IdsIn the merge strategy merge() method the doc list from each shard
response only has fields "id", score, and whatever came from a custom
transform. The requested search fields are not present. This is fine for me
if I can just get the transform executed before the merge.I first tried to
define a request handler in solrconfig.xml. It called the transformer
correctly and I could see the new field from the merge() method, but it left
me no way to pass in a custom param to my Query. So next I tried building
the query dynamically as seen above. It sends the custom param to the Query
but it doesn't execute the transform.Can anyone tell me how to connect all
the dots?thanks, Tedv5.2.1