Hi All,

What solution have you applied in your implementations?

Regards
Maciej

W dniu 24.01.2017 o 14:10, Maciej Ł. PCSS pisze:
Dear SOLR users,

please point me to the right solution of my problem. I'm using SOLR to implement a Google-like search in my application and this scenario is working fine.

However, in specific use-cases I need to filter documents that include a specific substring in a given field. It's about an SQL-like query similar to this:

SELECT *  FROM table WHERE someField = '%c def g%'

I expect to match documents having someField ='abc def ghi'. That means I expect match parts of words.

As I understand SOLR, as a reversed-index, does work with tokens rather that character strings and thereby looks for whole words (not substrings).

Is there any solution for such an issue?

Regards
Maciej Łabędzki