You should be able to put 'facetMetatagDatePrefix4:2015 OR facetMetatagDatePrefix4:2016' into the filtering query.

Maciej

W dniu 01.02.2017 o 13:43, KRIS MUSSHORN pisze:
I really need some guidance on this query structure issue.

I've got to get this solved today for my employer.

"Help me Obiwan. Your my only hope"

----- Original Message -----

From: "KRIS MUSSHORN" <mussho...@comcast.net>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:31:13 PM
Subject: Query structure

I have a defaultSearchField and facetMetatagDatePrefix4 fields that are
correctly populated with values in SOLR 5.4.1.

if execute this query q=defaultSearchField:this text
I get the 7 docs that match.
Their are three docs in 2015 and one doc in 2016 per the facet counts in the
results.
If I then q=defaultSearchField:this text AND facetMetatagDatePrefix4:2015 i get
the correct 3 documents.

How would I structure my query to get defaultSearchField:this text AND
(facetMetatagDatePrefix4:2015 OR facetMetatagDatePrefix4:2016) and return only
4 docs?

TIA,
Kris