Hi,

on startup Solr 6.4.0 logs the following warning:

o.a.s.c.SolrResourceLoader Solr loaded a deprecated plugin/analysis class [solr.SynonymFilterFactory]. Please consult documentation how to replace it accordingly.

What documentation? As far as I can see, there's nothing at <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Filter+Descriptions#FilterDescriptions-SynonymFilter> or <https://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters#solr.SynonymFilterFactory> nor did a quick Google search come up with anything definitive.

Am I looking in the wrong places or does the mentioned documentation exist at all?

--Ere