Hi Peter,

I'm not sure if I can correctly see the result you attached, I think it sounds
reasonable to me
that you couldn't get search result, because your query 均匀肤色 is used as it is
without
being analyzed whereas the same string 均匀肤色 is tokenized as 均匀 匀肤 肤色 in the

So it is obvious that tokenizers you're using in indexing and querying time
don't match.
Please check what tokenizers you're using in your schema.xml.

Thanks,

koji